Sister Felshaw

Sister Felshaw

Addresses

M. T. C.:
Sister Sasha Felshaw
MAR23 TN-NASH
2007 N 900 East Unit 70
Provo, UT 84602

Email: Sasha.felshaw@myldsmail.net

Tennessee Address:
Sister Sasha Felshaw
Tennessee Nashville Mission
105 Westpark Dr Ste 190
Brentwood, TN 37027


Friday, March 13, 2015

Mom, Dad, ANYONE!



I don’t even remember what I wrote you because we are SO busy all the time.  Sister Heslop (my companion) and I are Sister Training Leaders for our zone.  I really do love her.  She is 4’8”.  It’s great.  She is seriously a saint.

THIS IS SISTER HESLOP.  SHE IS MY M.T.C. COMPANION!

USING THE PUNCHING BALLOONS MOM SENT

TWINNING IT UP WITH MY COMPANION
SISTER HESLOP AND ME
Don’t worry about me.  I love it here and I have so much fun all the time! It’s crazy to think that today is already Friday!  But at the same time it feels like I have been here forever!  I have learned so much.  We met our investigators the first night and taught on the 2nd.  We teach.  I teach.  It’s crazy and stressful and spiritual and awesome!

 I think about you all often.  I do miss you, but it makes me happy not sad.  I know this is where I am suppose to be!  I know Heavenly Father loves me.  I continue to get extra blessed every day.  Update me on everything!  I wish I had more time.  I love you and that will never change.  Thank you for being my example.  And thank you for everything else.  I pray for you and miss you!

Love,
Sister Felshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment